Thankfully, I was pulled out of this routine rut when a few friends got together for a craft night. The day before our craft night, I logged onto Pinterest to find that perfect craft, and I totally found it. It was absolutely perfect and I could not wait to bust this bad boy out the next night. Unfortunantly, none of us crafted, but carried on about girl stuff and ate an overwhelming amount of food.
Anyways, long story short, I was inspired enough to finish my craft the next day, and here it is! Dino Magnets! These bad boys were fairly easy. Don't you just love how they turned out?
- Plastic Dino Figures (Dollar Store)
- Small, Heavy Duty Magnets (Hobby Lobby)
- Gold Metalic Paint (Hobby Lobby)
- Paint Brush (I already had on hand)
- Hot Glue Gun (I already had on hand)